A personal poem about someone very close to me.
Confusion, the windows are breaking, the house is shaking
You don't know what your emotions are doing
You can't control yourself, your lost in your own feeling
Try to hold the madness, the anger, just try not to break down the ceiling
Someone is controlling your brain, it's not you, how can you lack the judgement
The difference between right and wrong, the mental block all gone, drugs can't hold that fulfillment
Your smart, well educated and opinionated
Use it, theres still time, the blood has all coagulated
graphics, ethics, it's deep within
Just get up and take a breath, this isn't easy, I see the grin
I wish you knew
To see through my eyes that it's true
One day things will evolve and this will all be solved.
2 comments:
this is good! idk why but it makes me think of the movie Rocky lol. thats weird but its very nice!
I'm so sorry that I didn't have myself down as a follower and, as such, was not viewing your blog regularly. I'm reading it now and it's very moving at time. Please keep it going!
Post a Comment